LANE CHANGE ASSISTANCE FOR FORD TRANSIT VANS (WITH FACTORY 4.2" DISPLAY RADIO) STANDARD MIRRORS
Driver assistance for Ford Transit vans with standard mirrors. Eliminate blind spots and simplify lane changes.
2016-2017 Ford Transit Vans with Standard Mirrors and 4.2 Display
|Year(s)||Make||Model||Trim Level||Additional Info|
|2018||FORD||TRANSIT||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
For models equipped with an original equipment 4.2” radio with or without navigation.
Proprietary, factory-matched side mirror caps with built-in blind spot elimination cameras, activated by turn signal and integrated with the OE radio. Vehicle-specific integration module is plug-and-play, making installation seamless.
- Includes two side mirror caps with blind-spot cameras
- Vehicle-specific module integrates cameras into the Transit's OEM radio screen; cameras are activated when turn signals are used, or when the vehicle is shifted into drive and reverse
- Kits include everything needed for a plug-and-play installation including camera harnesses and adapters
All kits include left and right mirror caps with camera inserts for tow and non-tow mirrors and camera interface MCI-FD22.
The MCI-FD22 is a plug-n-play solution to allow multi-camera viewing for Ford 2016 - 2018 Transit and F2016 - 2017 Ford 150, 250, 350 with 4.2” screen and OE camera. The multi-camera interface allows you to automatically activate side and reverse (existing OE) cameras. Enhance awareness of your surroundings by adding up to four cameras to eliminate blind spots, enabling a safer and more informed driving experience.
- Vehicle must be equipped with a factory reverse camera in order for the MCI-FD22 to be compatible.
- This interface does not add a reverse camera input
Professional installation by an authorized EchoMaster dealer recommended.
- FCTP-FT1602 Manual
- Download (2.72M)