LANE CHANGE ASSISTANCE FOR MERCEDES-BENZ SPRINTER VANS (WITH FACTORY 5.8" DISPLAY RADIO) DISCONTINUED
Driver assistance for Mercedes-Benz Sprinter. Eliminate blind spots and simplify lane changes.
|Year(s)||Make||Model||Trim Level||Additional Info|
|2014-2018||MERCEDES-BENZ||SPRINTER||ALL TRIM LEVELS||—|
For models equipped with an original equipment 5.8” radio with or without navigation.
Proprietary, factory-matched side mirror caps with built-in blind spot elimination cameras, activated by turn signal and integrated with the OE or aftermarket radio. Vehicle-specific integration module is plug-and-play, making installation seamless.
- Includes two side mirror caps with blind-spot cameras
- Vehicle-specific module integrates cameras into the Sprinter’s OEM or aftermarket radio screen; cameras are activated when turn signals are used, or when the vehicle is shifted into drive and reverse
- Kits include everything needed for a plug-and-play installation including camera harnesses and adapters
All kits include left and right mirror caps with camera inserts for tow and non-tow mirrors and camera interface BCI-MB11
- Integrates 4 safety cameras
- Front and rear camera activation on demand
- On-board 10Amp ACC 12 volt output
- Turn signal activated blind spot camera switching
- USB updatable
For 2011-2016 Mercedes-Benz Sprinters with factory 5.8" display radio.
Professional installation by an authorized EchoMaster dealer recommended.
- BCI-MB11 Installation Manual
- Download (1.26M)
- FCTP-MB1103 Installation Manual
- Download (2.2M)