LANE CHANGE ASSISTANCE FOR 2014-2018 RAM PROMASTER (WITH OEM 5.8” MONITOR) - DISCONTINUED
Driver assistance for RAM ProMaster utility vehicles - Standard and TOW mirrors. Eliminate blind spots and simplify lane changes.
|ALL TRIM LEVELS
Get rid of blind spots in 2014 – 2018 RAM ProMaster utility vehicles by installing lane change assistance cameras. With the factory matching side mirror caps, you can seamlessly integrate cameras to the side mirrors improving driver’s situational awareness, enabling a safer and more informed driving experience.
Due to the ProMasters’ larger size, the driver is presented with significant blind spot areas creating dangerous situations when driving, parking, and reversing. Adding safety cameras to your vehicle, has been proven to reduce the risk from the more common-place blind spot accidents such as back-over crashes, or side-swipe crashes. This is especially common when smaller vehicles or motorcycles are in a utility vehicle’s blind spot while changing lanes.
This kit includes everything you need to install lane change assistance cameras into the OEM 5.8” radio screen. With vehicle-specific plug-n-play harnesses and a quality engineered integration module, installations are simplified resulting in time savings.
Lane change assistance cameras are responsive to driver behavior by automatically activating when using turn signals. This creates a seamless view of side blind spots while driving reducing the risk for blind spot accidents.
An intelligent camera switcher, the PAC VS41, is also included to provide you with the ability to add even more cameras to the vehicle such as rear, front, or roof mounted cameras to create a viewing solution to meet the driver’s needs.
3-year warranty included
- OEM radio integration with plug-n-play harnesses and module
- Camera activation with left and right turn signals
- Optimized viewing angle – 80 degrees
- Ability to add more cameras with provided intelligent camera switcher
- Factory matched side mirror caps, covering both standard and extended tow mirrors
- Reverse gear automatically triggers reverse camera (if installed)
- IP67 rated cameras
- 0.1 Lux
- Increase overall visibility and safety for driver
- Simplified installation with plug-n-play harnesses
- Weatherproof rated camera – IP67
- Seamless aesthetic integration from factory matched mirror caps
- Responsive side camera activation from turn signals
- Engineered module for time saving installation
- Camera switcher provided for ability to add additional cameras
- 2 factory matching mirror caps
- 2 weatherproof rated cameras – IP67
- 2 camera extensions harnesses
- Integration module
- Front camera adapter
- Intelligent 4-camera switcher
- Harness for camera Switcher
- Warranty Card
- Instruction Manual
- User Manual
- Download (3.81M)