ParkAlert Rear Sensing System For Trucks (Extended Harness)
Enhanced Accuracy with Triangulation Technology
ParkAlert digital reverse sensing system for pickup trucks includes truck programmed ECU control module, 4 Wide Angle Sensors with OE connectors, Angle Sleeves, Speaker, Hole Saw, 30' Harness and Hardware Kit.
ParkAlert digital rear parking sensor system is a revolutionary advancement in obstacle detection. Triangulation technology, using the multi-sensor setup, calibrates obstacle detection for improved distance detection, reduced blind spots, and improved obstacle warning reversing.
When objects are detected, two back-up sensors simultaneously locate that obstacle and use unique algorithms to eliminate any dead zone areas (areas behind your vehicle that are not detected by the system). ParkAlert can be set up as a two sensor or four sensor system, and your system auto-programs for your installation.
Rear parking system sensor kits include four low profile, quick connect sensors that snap into the single 30’ wire-loom protected harness and connect to the electronic control module via a single OE style looking connector.
- Detection Range: 1.6 m/5.2 ft
- Volume control/Mute ability
- Plastic bumper friendly
- Compatible with metal bumpers when used with optional rubber sleeves
- Paintable for a perfect match
- IP67 water/debris-proof rating
- Operating temp:-30°C to 80°C
- Optional Visual display: PA-DISPLAY (not included)
- 4 Matte Black Bumper Mounted Sensors
- Control Module
- Installation Accessories
- Power Hardware Kit
- Metal Bumper Hole Saw
- 30’ Harness for Truck Installation
Professional installation by an authorized EchoMaster dealer recommended.